1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Print Bed V2 Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Kris Karlsson, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Kris Karlsson

Kris Karlsson New Member

For some strange reason, my printer says the temp on mt print bed is 107 degrees even when its cold. I've restarted the machine, unplugged it, and it still won't change. When the bed is unplugged the printer doesn't seem to realize that it isn't connected. Any ideas on what I should try next?

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

If it reads the same temperature with the bed unplugged it is likely a faulty control board.
    Under warranty contact Robo for a swap (this is a printer users/owners forum we don't work for Robo so we can't do that for you).

If it changed when disconnected I would suspect the temperature sensor (the bed thermistor) but if disconnecting it doesn't change the reading then it is on the other side -- from the connector to the control board.

3. tkoco

tkoco - -.- --- -.-. ---
    Staff Member

I agree with @mark tomlinson about the possibility of the main board being defective. Also, double check that the cable going from the print bed to the main board is solidly connected at both ends. Might be a connection problem.

4. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

or the fuse to the print bed, worth giving that a look .