1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unresolved Print fails shortly after starting every time

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by max longstaff, Jun 18, 2015.

1. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

Make sure the thermistor is firmly attached to the hotend, either with the rubber boot or using kapton tape. Make sure there isn't a twist in the thermistor wiring. they are small and fragile and easily twisted. then try again.

2. max longstaff

max longstaff Member

wow im not smart! checked everything but the connection from wire thermistor to other cable was wobbling the fix was rotating the cable :O got a full print finished well :) so happy the printer finally works

also fan of fallout I see? just managed to grab a copy of the pip boy edition from gamestop US since UK was near impossible beyond first day

#22 max longstaff, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  3. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

My wife wanted the Pipboy, but we were too late and didn't want to change phones (she has a Moto X), so we will get by with the companion app. I didn't start playing until Fallout 3 but have played it through numerous times and eventually found everything that could be found. Also played New Vegas several times through. Already have 4 pre-ordered.