1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Print Problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by trevely, Jun 8, 2018.

1. trevely

trevely New Member

I hope I have this in the right place if not my apologies, please move it. I have the Robo R2 and I'm using S3D and getting this problem on my prints when they first start and touching the bed but rest of the print comes out great. I've done the Z offset and bed leveling but no changes. I can post my S3D settings as well just let me know which ones. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Paste in your startup GCode from Simplify (whatever process you are using -- look for the scripts tab)

Then how are you printing it? Using OctoPrint?

trevely likes this.
  3. trevely

trevely New Member

4. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

<startingGcode> ;No start code in Simplify3D. Start code is in the Robo OctoPrint settings GCode Script,</startingGcode>

Cool, that FFF has no starup GCode. Perhaps paste in the fist few dozen lines of you generated GCode so we can make sure it looks correct. If it is then there must be something wrong with the OctoPrint startup code or there is something more awry with the stored Z offset settings. Sanity check what your stored Z offset is via the LCD as well.

5. trevely

trevely New Member

Thanks, I will post it when I get home.