1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved Printer makes anchor or raft fine, then when the part starts to print it pushing into the raft

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Emil, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emil

Emil New Member

Hi,

My kickstarter Robo3d has marlin 3_14_14 firmware and i have a full graphics display with SD card.

I have loaded the STL in Mattercontrol and sliced it in matterslicer and slic3r in mattercontrol.

When i print without anything like raft or anchor the print does fine for 3-4 layers then the nozzle eats its way to the print bed thru the already printed layers.

When i use raft (3layers) or anchor it prints them just fine, but then it starts to press against the bed bottom when it should print the actual part.

Se pictures when i used anchor settings. I loaded the g-code on the SD card and printed from the display SD.

In the picture you see my gluesticked bed, then a anchor then a clear circle in the glue, that's where the nozzle started pushing into the bed, where the acctual part should have beginning printing.

I have used align to bed and such settings.

What could it be?

Attached Files:

2. Emil

Emil New Member

if i let it run the whole print it gets really bad at the bottom but gets better higher up. this was a cone shaped Funnel. But the cone shape got messed up.

Attached Files:

3. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

I'd give cura a try

4. Emil

Emil New Member

I just needed to clean the threaded Z-rods since i used wrong type of oil that is now like.... rubber...

5. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Lithium grease is a win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.