Hi! I'm hoping maybe someone can give me a push in the right direction. I feel like my problem is very unspecific, and I'm having a hard time finding symptoms that exactly match my problem in visual guides online. I've been having a problem with my R1+ lately where several of the prints have been coming out deformed as if they were overheated. This is a pretty recent development, and I haven't changed any settings in MatterControl that would have caused this. I tried dialing the temperature back as low as it would go with my PLA (I hit 190C before I had problems getting it to extrude). I also tested several different spools of PLA, including one that was brand new out of the package. Speed doesn't seem to be a factor, because slowing it down didn't help any either. My fan is also going at full speed during the entire print, and I just replaced the fan after this problem started in case that was the issue. Additionally, I cleaned the gear that feeds the filament into the hotend. I've attached some pictures of different prints/Benchys that might give a more experienced eye a clue. On the red print, note the striations. That's the first layer. As it was printing, it seemed to have intermittent patches where it didn't extrude, even when I cranked the heat up to 220C. On the yellow print, bubbles formed on the vertical surface, but the weird thing is that these were in regular patterns. Hopefully someone can come up with a fix I can try. Here are some pertinent settings: Nozzle Temp: 195C Bed Temp: 50C Filament: PLA Layer height: .2mm Speed: 60mm/s (But capped so that each layer has to take a minimum of 30 seconds) If you can think of any other settings I should check, let me know. Thanks!