Hello, I own an R1+ and I have been considering to switch to an R2. Are there any advantages on this? My R1 was recently upgraded to an E3D V6. Thank you. By the way, if I decide to buy it, I can get the R2 for $1200 instead of the retail $1499, with the trade up.