1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Replaement nozzle/extruder upgrade

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by WarDarkFox, Apr 26, 2016.

1. WarDarkFox

WarDarkFox New Member

I currently have the stock extruder and hot end with my Robo3d R1+. I wanting to know if there is a place where i could order replacement nozzles or hot ends to improve my printers performance or to have if the current one gets damaged. So far so good but it seems that I am always having trouble with abs printing and models that need lots of support. I f

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Any E3D compatible nozzles fit the hexagon.

printedsolid.com
    amazon, etc.

Mike B likes this.
  3. usafitz

usafitz Member

The E3D is amazing. A must in my book. I'm about to buy another Robo3D and I'll already have a new E3D hot end waiting for installation.

Geof and mark tomlinson like this.
  4. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

I use the e3d and am very happy

5. KTMDirtFace

KTMDirtFace Well-Known Member

Yep what they said..also printedsolid is GREAT
    Get this
    https://printedsolid.com/collections/accessories-and-upgrades/products/e3d-hot-end-kit-v6
    and this
    https://printedsolid.com/collections/accessories-and-upgrades/products/screw-on-m3-stud-thermistor

I have two robo3d's one is modded out with lots of stuff, the new one is stock... I'm trying to hold off on getting another E3DV6 for the new one...but I don't think I can help myself. the new stock hexagon works pretty well, but I have had it get a couple MASSIVE jams that required a blow torch.. I honestly cannnot remember my E3D ever jamming unless something crazy happened.,

mark tomlinson and Geof like this.