1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Partial Answer slice error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Mollie Hull, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Mollie Hull

Mollie Hull New Member

Just set up and did a lousy circle calibration and now I get a slice rror. How do I deal with that??

THANK YOU!

2. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi @Mollie Hull can you provide some more information please? Is this a new R1+? Used? What slicer? What model? picture of the failure if possible so we can get some eyes on it to help you.

3. Mollie Hull

Mollie Hull New Member

It is a brand new ROBO R1. I am trying to learn to use it. I got on Thingiverse to print something and lines were everywhere...had to cancel. Now it just says slice error?????? Im new at this and dont even know where to begin!
    Thanks for your help!

4. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

Mollie, are your slicing with MatterControl? What was the model from Thingiverse?

Geof likes this.
  5. Mollie Hull

Mollie Hull New Member

Yes, MatterControl. I tried a circle to calibrate, then a whistle, then another calibration square....

6. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

If you point us to the model, we may be able to see if it is a model issue or a slicer issue. Personally I do not use MatterControl, haven't for about two years, so I can't help directly with that. But we might be able to narrow it down for you.