1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Taulman t-glase

Discussion in 'Printing Filament' started by John Rygg, Nov 10, 2013.

1. John Rygg

John Rygg Active Member

Hello i have a Robo 3D printer and have added a e3d hot end on to it, I have had great results with PLA and even the taulman 618 nylon.
    But I have been trying to print with the taulman t-glass and I keep getting jamming when using that filament. They are suggesting that it is the all metal hot end.
    I have had the same jamming issue with my original hot end also. So I don't think that is the issue.
    Has anyone here used t-glase with success? If so what print settings are you using?

Thanks
    John

2. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

Not yet but I would like to try some soon

3. 1d1

1d1 Active Member

If you read the latest on the Taulmann site, they recommend a larger nozzle for t-glase - .6, .7, .822... An alternative I am going to try soon is Colorfabb XT. It is supposed to be as strong but not quite as optically clear. I'm looking for strength, so I don't care about the clear. Printed Solid here on the forum (or online for that matter) has some in stock. I recently tried some Colorfabb PLA/PHA and it was amazingly good. Good luck!

2 people like this.
  4. CAMBO3D

CAMBO3D New Member

At what temperature were you printing t-glase with.??