Geof, I'll be glad to when I get home. I'm using the default GCODE that Simplify3D uses. I may have added a G28 command, but I haven't modified anything since I first got the printer, so it should be pretty vanilla. My expectation is that I've messed up the x-axis trigger placement somehow. I can experiment with moving the nozzle closer to the bed, but it feels like if I'm going over -0.6 that something must be amiss somewhere. For reference, I tried two different PLAs, printing at 200C, bed at 50C. Tried with both hair-spray and glue stick just to make sure it wasn't the new can I bought. Material is going down, but it's not really adhering and comes off. It looks (to the naked eye) that the nozzle is just too far above the bed. I just got back from a trip last night, so wasn't inclined to spend more than an hour messing with the printer. Really hoping I can get this tweaked, 'cuz I feel like I'm almost there in getting the printer back to functional.