1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Used Robo R1 for sale...

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by ENGN33R, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENGN33R

ENGN33R New Member

Hey Guys,

So not sure if this is being posted in the right spot (new to the forums for posting) but I have a Robo R1 printer, PLA, that I am selling. I want to upgrade to the newer R1 models ( I received my R1 in early May 2014) and would like to try and sell my current R1 to help make up the costs for the newer version. The only thing that is wrong with the printer is that the extruder thermistor is broken and needs to be replaced, so a new extruder head is needed. This is the second extruder that this printer has gone through (the first one clogged and Jerry helped out with sending a new one) but this time I just don't have the time or patience anymore to wait again for new parts to be sent out whenever they get the chance to.

With that, I am offering up my R1 PLA printer (its the version with no glass bed and no heated bed) and would like to sell it for $475 O.B.O. That includes free shipping in the original box it was sent to me in.

$475 gets you the entire printer and power cable. No USB cable as I seemed to have lost it.

Just to let you know that it is being sold as-is, and is in need of a new extruder head. If you are looking for some spare parts for your current printer this is a great way to get them, or if you love tinkering around with these printers and have the time and patience to get a new extruder head for it then this could be a great printer for you.

Please pm me or reply to this thread if interested and we can arrange the details.

Thanks.

#1 ENGN33R, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
  2. ENGN33R

ENGN33R New Member

New Update on my R1 Printer for sale:

Jerry was able to send me out a new extruder for the printer so now it is back up and running. I was able to get it connected and updated to the latest firmware. I am recalibrating the printer again and making sure that it can at least print again before selling it.

Still offering the printer up for sale. I'm looking for $475 OBO for the printer, and that comes with Free Shipping. I can only ship to addresses in the United States. Shipping will be through UPS.

Please let me know if you are interested by either replying to this message or personal messaging me.

Thanks.

3. ENGN33R

ENGN33R New Member

Just for clarification on the post. I am willing to sell the printer for $475 with free shipping. Anything lower than $475, but above $400 and the buyer will have to pay for the shipping. These things are heavy and expensive to ship haha

I know it's hard to ask between $400 and $475 for the printer, but it does work. I have a new extruder in the printer and have tested it to ensure that it heats up properly and prints. I also found the USB cable for it, and that will be included in the sale.
    It can be temperamental to print with, but when it does the results are fantastic. Better than the Printrbot Simple I used to have, which is why I sold that one and bought this one. And now I want to upgrade and trying to cut the costs of the new one in half.

2 people like this.
  4. AxisLab

AxisLab Well-Known Member

Its worth every bit of the 475. Don't let this lowballing "business man" make you feel otherwise bud.

2 people like this.
  5. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

I cleaned the thread up a bit. Serious offers only

2 people like this.
  6. AxisLab

AxisLab Well-Known Member

$256.50!!!

Sorry couldn't help myself.
    As I said its a good price at 475, I hope someone takes it. Used printers don't seem to sell fast, there are 4 on my craigslist that have been there for months. Good prices too.

2 people like this.
  7. Ron Woodward

Ron Woodward New Member

Even better at $256.50..

8. ENGN33R

ENGN33R New Member

Just wanted to let everyone and the forum know that I was able to sell my R1 through eBay for $475. I just sold it yesterday, so if anyone new is reading this thread, the printer has been sold and is no longer available.
    Thanks.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.