1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

What did i do Wrong

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Thamer Albahiti, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Thamer Albahiti

Thamer Albahiti Active Member

This will probably be my famous thread, i'll be stepping into the 3D printing world with Robo 3D hopefully sometime this century :p

and i'll be posting everything that went wrong with me hoping for advice on how to fix the problem

i think the Harry can make a sticky or some fixed thread on this topic ?

2 people like this.
  2. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Hey Thamer, I certainly can when there is more on it! haha

3. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

I know I will be contributing myself. Right there with ya Thamer I have a bunch of things on order I have plans to build several cool things and I can only hope they will work but I am reading and learning a lot from these folks here so if you do get stuck don't ever be afraid to ask.

Today for instance I totally forgot a tool I had could do something that I had actually learned a few weeks ago. I asked the question anyway. It was responded to and I was told how to do it. While reading the response I remembered doing the exact thing before.

Had a tada moment and continued on all thanks to the folks on this site.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing your questions get resolved quickly so you can upload some cool images of what your printing.