1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

why do i only seem to be getting problems

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Aaron bycroft, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Aaron bycroft

Aaron bycroft New Member

so i have posted a few times about my printer and there seems to be alot of problems I m running into, now it is the filament does always come out the hotend, as in the hobbed bolt just gives up after a while, can i please have some help from the team on this one.

2. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Hey Aaron, sorry about the issues you are having. I would love to get you some help! First, if it is possible to describe, how tight are you tightening the little "lever" that locks the filament against the hobbed bolt? Try a little tighter and let me know if that helps.
    - Harry

3. Aaron bycroft

Aaron bycroft New Member

i have tighten it the most i can with the spring being there i can not do it anymore

4. Coby Robo 3D

Coby Robo 3D Administrator
    Staff Member

Aaron,

How hot are you running the hotend? Also, is it the filament you got from us? or another brand?

5. Aaron bycroft

Aaron bycroft New Member

the filament has a min temp from 190 to max of 240 and i have been testing between those temps

6. Aaron bycroft

Aaron bycroft New Member

can you also please explain why i have to tighen every screw on the printer, also why there are missing screws