1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. AMS Car Audio
    AMS Car Audio
    Using my 3d printer after almost a year of owning it. found a missing screw and now it prints like a charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Nathan Simers
    Nathan Simers
    May Fire Design find me on facebook
  3. P.L.A.STIC-Fantastic
    P.L.A.STIC-Fantastic
    Huffing Plastic Fumes. Send Help
  4. mycb
    mycb Harry
    hi, i keep trying to post a new question about my problem and it keeps telling em it thinks it spam. there is no links in it. i'm not sure what the problem is. how do i get this to post?
  5. Oisin
    Oisin drandolph
    Hi! I was wondering if the Robo3D enclosure modification on thingiverse was yours? And if so, I was wondering why when I downloaded it all the parts were only ~10mm wide. Sorry if it's a dumb question!
  6. Oisin
    Oisin Mike Kelly
    Hey Mike, I'm looking to purchase an enclosure kit of your design from these guys: https://printedsolid.com/products/robo-3d-safety-enclosure-kit They don't seem to be getting back to me when I try to contact them. Apologies if it's inappropriate to come to you about this. I just figured that if you're getting any percentage of sales you might want to know.
  7. Darkest
    Darkest
    Learning.......
  8. f16falcon6
    f16falcon6 Mike Kelly
    Hi Mike. Hey running into some new problems with my robo. Recently installed the an E3D V6 as per the guide and my prints are failing. I know a few months ago I asked if you wouldn't mind coming by and looking at my printer. Was wondering if you would be willing again?
  9. Tom Finzel
    Tom Finzel David Carter
  10. Corey Brumfield
    Corey Brumfield Mike Kelly
    If you have a few minutes to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.
    1. Corey Brumfield
      Corey Brumfield
      I am adding an extruder to my prusa i3, and need help on the firmware side
      Feb 5, 2016
    2. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      Skype is the best way to ask me stuff like this
      Feb 8, 2016
  11. fe_tech53
    fe_tech53 Harry
    hey harry i have done the lead screw upgrade on my robo 3d r1. i now need to update my firmware. anywhere you can help me with this. since i cant find a tutorial ANYWHERE thanks so much
    1. Harry
      Harry
      Feb 8, 2016
  12. R41
    R41 mark tomlinson
    My Robo 3d R1 1.4.0.5335 wont print STL file created in Punch V9, it downloads into print que, I can see the OBJects downloads the Printer Que, I can see the OBJECTS on the Printer Que Bed, but they don't print, the printer calibrates, then says PRINT FINISHED, print Another.
    1. mark tomlinson
      mark tomlinson
      I can't help you with MatterControl. Sorry, I do not use it. Perhaps try another program (repetier host or Cura)
      Apr 13, 2016
  13. john c
    john c Mike Kelly
    Hi Mike, could you tell me which is the best repetier version for dual extruders. I'm using v 1.1.7.23 to create G Code to load into
    v 1.0.6. Is there a version with combine multi material stl file option without having to use 2 version.
    1. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      I never used repetier for duals. Cura or Simplify3d for me
      Jan 6, 2016
  14. CADenas3D
    CADenas3D
    Need help with my chimera dual extruder
  15. Tuckmeister
    Tuckmeister
    Robo 3D R1+ Reprap 2004 Smart Controller
  16. Ben R
    Ben R
    2 months
  17. S-Fly
    S-Fly
    Trying out ABS
  18. Gabriel Moore
    Gabriel Moore
    I wanted a hobby that allowed me to use my computer and also create real world items. Now that 3d Printing is affordable, I couldn't resist.
  19. S-Fly
    S-Fly
    Something broke
  20. john c
    john c Mike Kelly
    Yes works great now. Thank you.
    1. Mike Kelly likes this.