1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. Tolucaman
    Tolucaman
    Echo:Cold Extrusion Prevented ?
  2. ZSCHONY
    ZSCHONY Mike Kelly
    Hi Mike,
    I am looking for information on swapping my thermistor to a type k thermocouple. I can find info on the pt100 but nothing for the type k. If you know anything please let me know.
  3. ZSCHONY
    ZSCHONY mark tomlinson
    Hi Mark,

I was hoping to find some information about switching my thermistor to the Type K thermocouple. I can find a lot of information on the pt100 but nothing on the type K. Any info would be appreciated.
  4. Terry Balthazor
    Terry Balthazor mark tomlinson
    I'm getting an Error Detected - MAXTEMP triggered, system stopped! Heater_ID: 0
  5. Tolucaman
    Tolucaman
    ok I got it the boot on hot end was missing
  6. Tolucaman
    Tolucaman
    I found the problem it was therubber boot that goes on hot end
  7. Tolucaman
    Tolucaman
    ERROR EXTRUDER SWITCHED OFF/MAXTEMP TRIGERED
    1. Tolucaman
      Tolucaman
      the rubber boot on hot end , missing
      Oct 10, 2018
    2. Tolucaman
      Tolucaman
      I fixed it
      Oct 10, 2018
  8. Rahul Sinha
    Rahul Sinha attones
  9. CdRsKuLL
    CdRsKuLL
    Busy busy... Top secret stuff ;) ;)
  10. richterjoyi
  11. Daniel Vaughan
    Daniel Vaughan
    Looking for help.
  12. manasa
    manasa OutsourcedGuru
    Hi there, saw one of your posts about creating 3D human scans using Trnio app. We need a job work to be accomplished using Trnio/Scann3D, can you help us?
  13. treochanmayhcm
  14. tkoco
    tkoco OutsourcedGuru
    saw your GitHub project for adding a camera. Looks good. The part which I was interested in was the SSH command to get into the PI. I tried that command but I get a "connection refused" error. Any suggestions on how to fix the C2 RPi so one could use the SSH command? Thank you in advance!
  15. Roka31
    Roka31