1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

BannaPro enclosure (RaspberryPi variant)

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Greg Howard, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Greg Howard

Greg Howard Member

I made this in Fusion 360. The BannanaPro is a variation of the Raspberry Pi and a great little board that runs a variety of Linux operating systems. They are inexpensive, roughly $45, and carry a ton of processing power. This 3D design is to print out a case that fastens with 4 small screws. You should be able to download the STL files and modify them, such as adding custom air vents on top or on the side. The challenge with most of the cases out there is getting the printing down to two pieces. case001.jpg

2. Greg Howard

Greg Howard Member

Here are the stl files if anyone wants to use them.

Attached Files:

3. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

@Greg Howard STL files are nearly impossible to work with, can you upload the Fusion 360 backup files or at least use the export command to provide a STEP file. I am a Fusion 360 user also and at least with regard to stuff I don't care about or want others to adapt for their own uses I always try to include the exported files as well as the Fusion 360 backup files together with the STL files.

Geof likes this.
  4. Greg Howard

Greg Howard Member

Yup, the forum does not allow the f3d extension.

5. Greg Howard

Greg Howard Member

Ok, I changed the extension to a .pdf so I can upload the Fusion 360 archive file. You will need to change the extension back to .f3d

Attached Files:

6. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

The forum will accept compressed files, so ZIP and now RAR files, you can always compress them first then upload. Nearly everyone can uncompress a ZIP file.

7. Greg Howard

Greg Howard Member

Here is the zip file

Attached Files: