1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

BIG BOAT OF PRINTERS!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Coby Robo 3D, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Coby Robo 3D

Coby Robo 3D Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello backers,
    We just wanted to give a small update on what is join on here at RoBo 3D.
    The shipment of 500 ASSEMBLED printers from overseas should be getting in at the end of the week or beginning of next week! Once this comes in we will be doing a quick QC, slapping labels on them and shipping them your way!
    We have a little over 300 printers shipped from our warehouse here in San Diego, California, and we've been pushing ourselves to get these out to you.
    We believe that you all will be happy with the printer and thank you again for your continued support.
    There will be another update once the shipment comes in to let you all know it's here safe and sound.
    Thanks again,
    RoBo 3D Team

3 people like this.
  2. 1d1

1d1 Active Member

And here I thought I was in the first 250 (April ABS assembled).... but, hey, will I be glad to get one of these latest ones? Oh yeah.

3. AutopsyTurvy

AutopsyTurvy Active Member

Great to hear! So excited for you guys getting your printers soon - so happy to have mine and it was well worth the wait!

4. David Mortlock

David Mortlock Active Member

The ABS were held up waiting for the Boro Glass to come in. I am also ABS assembled but the news is looking good for them to arrive soon.

5. AutopsyTurvy

AutopsyTurvy Active Member

They're definitely shipping from April ABS Assembled as I got mine from that batch recently - if you're in that batch, I'm sure you'll get yours soon! :)

6. Spector

Spector New Member

Wow, April printers are now just going out? I Ordered mine at the end of June and told I'd get mine at the end of September. I'm still waiting and now I hear April shippments are going out.

I sure hope I get mine before Christmas o at least before I lose complete interest in this hobby.

7. Thamer Albahiti

Thamer Albahiti Active Member

Don't worry Spector, i believe this shipment covers all of Kickstarter orders and some of the site orders aswell,
    and since there is an assembly facility now, things will be much faster.
    the delay was due negotiations and setting manufacturing standards for the first time.

i'm hoping i'm one of the first to get my printer from this batch (April backer) :)

keep up the great work, hope all goes well

2 people like this.
  8. Stas

Stas New Member

Soon....

9. lowside

lowside New Member

I can't see that there's any sort of rhyme or reason to the order these are shipping out in. I'm in the March tier with an ABS upgrade and I still haven't heard so much as a peep about when I might expect to be seeing a printer. Then I see that backers from later tiers have apparently already gotten their printers or had them shipped. Near as I can tell what tier you landed in means very little...

10. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

12:42 PM - robo3dprinter:
    Just received word. Container with 500 printers will be in tomorrow morning! Will update with pictures and such upon arrival

11. Deadly Z Driver

I'm a kickstart backer I had them tell me what number I am and I'm number 889 and was apart of the June ABS. Looks like I might miss out on this batch :(

12. Matthias

Matthias Member

I'm #310 full ABS... hope mine is on board..

13. Deadwood

Deadwood Active Member

don't think I will be one of the lucky ones I ordered at the beginning of July :-(