1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved Concaved print

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Aflickted, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

The Blue LEDS, Couplers, etc etc makes it a R1. @mark tomlinson and @WheresWaldo are the guys to instruct on how to tighten the belt on those (I only have the +)

2. Aflickted

Aflickted Member

Well I think I might have tightened the belt a little. Something else is up though. I printed the same file on both printers and it came out the same way. Same place as well.

I simplified the design a bit and did another test print on both printers and the same thing happened. The design is fairly simple as it is. I just took away some chamfered edges and some insets in it just to see if that would make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

want to PM me the .stl and I'll take a look at it. If both machines are doing it likely a model issue or slice issue

4. Aflickted

Aflickted Member

That's what I was thinking. I'm trying a print that I just finished that was fine before. Just weird that I changed it and it and it still did it. I will send it to you. Thanks!

5. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

to update this thread:

both of @Aflickted machine's are doing this. Mine do not, we are switching him to different slicer and will update if that corrects the issue.

6. Aflickted

Aflickted Member

UPDATE: As of now, I'm still using MatterControl until I can get up with @Geof again. I completely uninstalled mattercontrol and all the files associated with it. Reinstalled it and readded the printers. Flashed the arduino boards and changed the settings I needed to change with the E3D-V6 hotend and the mintemp (170) The issues seem to be gone for now. Thanks for the help!!!

mark tomlinson likes this.