1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Looking to Sell my Robo

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by cbnlnk121, Feb 19, 2019.

1. cbnlnk121

cbnlnk121 New Member

Hey all, the short story is I'm looking to sell my Robo R1. It was a Kickstarter edition but has gone through numerous upgrades.

How much would you give or feel it's worth?

Now the long story/details. I got it without any hotened and outdated software about a year after the kickstarter ended. Since then I've done lots of little things to get it working the way it should. It's time for me to move on and figured I'd offer it up here first. This forum has helped me through out the process and has been an inspiration. So thank you!

Updates: E3Dv6 w/ 0.4 mm hardened nozzle (also brass 0.4mm), Z-axis M5 lead screws, Y axis smooth rods with linear bearings, Noctura 40mm fan (on E3Dv6), 1mm PEI sheet 3M adhered on glass bed, updated Marlin firmware (from github for kickstarter), 40x40x20mm part fan on clip on shroud, spool mounted for top of machine.

I can include any extra parts I have laying around and some 1.75 filament if needed to get started.
    DSC01716.JPG DSC01717.JPG DSC01718.JPG DSC01719.JPG DSC01721.JPG DSC01723.JPG

Dirtshark19 and Geof like this.
  2. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey there,
    Sorry to hear of you selling your Robo. That’s a blast from the past lookin at those pics :)

Honestly ? At most 50-150.00 range. The shipping will be the real killer (glass beds love to shatter and ya can’t get them as the R1 is officially discontinued. The reman units from Robo (R1+, the newest of the R1 series) go for around 300.00. That’s all of course an opinion and not meant to be insulting in anyway.

3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Yep, like used cars they depreciate fast :)
    Your best bet is to sell it locally where shipping is moot.

Geof likes this.