So picked my printer up this morning from the post office. First HUGE thanks to the Robo guys for getting it out to me. I have an ABS/PLA fully assembled unit. First impressions WOW. This thing is clean looking and pretty solid. Opened the box which was a little dented but nothing major, found some packing material and the machine well wrapped in bubble wrap. A power cable and a USB cable along with some filament. A few things I noticed right away, the wires are loose, I am probably going to quickly get some wire loom and clean them up a bit since the casing just looks so nice. There is no "power" light. So at first I wasn't sure if the unit was actually on but once I configured it in repetier all was good! I started to follow the directions on leveling the bed and noticed the pcb wasn't sitting flush. Then I noticed 4 screw holes but no screws. So I found a few small screws and attached the PCB to the wood platform and now I could level. Did a quick leveling using a business card and loaded up an STL of a 15mm cube. I was so excited just to see it working! The base of the cube wasn't right though, it was more rounded and not the full width. So i let it print a few layers, killed the print job and tried leveling one more time. Second cube was a much better success! I'll get some pictures up shortly (sorry all my photo gear is at my studio right now not at my house so theres are all Iphone) I also have some video of the first print that I'll put together when I get a chance.