Box MUCH bigger than I expected. Printer somewhat so too, that's a hefty bit of kit! Like many it got a bit banged up during transport. The scratched door is pretty much a given, it seems they didn't learn from early feedback to fix later shipments. The tie-wraps and tape that were supposed to hold the door closed fell off and were loose in the box, which allowed the door to open a bit and the contents to move, dislodging the print bed. That wrecked 2 of the pogo pins. Fortunately I could find enough of the bits in the printer itself and the packaging to rebuild at least the thermistor one without which nothing will run. Missing the inner part of the 2nd, but that's not too bad as one power contact does the job well enough until I can get a replacement board. Next thing is my extruder cooling fan has borked bearings - whiny/vibrating all the time (and it always runs). Will see if it breaks in. Now to the good stuff - All the "most important" stuff seems in perfect working order, rods are straight and aligned, homing switches OK, no other mechanical issues. I started by imaging the SD card, and actually put it away in the parts box and wrote the image to a faster one. Updated the software+octoprint plugins, ran a Z offset calib, noticed bed level was awful so started a bed leveling only to see that I didn't have enough adjustment range on the screws, so I screwed them half in and redid a Z offset calib, then I got enough once I repeated the leveling. One more Z calib after leveling for confirmation and all done. Printed the supplied "test print" gcode file with the blue PLA and it came out great (except I don't like rafts ). So now onto more stuff, and currently running a 5h PETG print. This thing can be pretty fast, I've sliced with the standard 50mm/s but then increased in steps up to 180% during the print without much visible difference, settled up for 160% after a while "just in case". Quirks so far in no particular order: - Temperature management is pretty awful - it seems by default the startup GCode in Octoprint is what defines the temps and nothing can override them - so your slicer settings do nothing, and the manual adjustments are locked. I commented out the temp settings in the startup Gcode, but then nothing heats things up for the priming stretch if I don't do it manually before starting a print. Also the supplied Cura profile does not seem to set things to wait for temps to be reached before starting to print, so again without manual preheating you'll just print nothing at all since the extruder will be cold. - Cosmetic, but the LCD is a bit low in the frame opening and cuts the bottom of the text on the settings screens - Wi-Fi network list sems not to always update without doing a reboot if disconnected during use (flaky router...). It falls back to hotspot mode, but the password for that isn't documented that I can find. - Robo's main "Support" link is down, "trial ended" for the desk software it seems. http://help.robo3d.com/ - Bed temp seems to be way out of cal - when you set it to 100°C it measures about 75°C with an IR thermometer. It isn't able to heat much more than that even when trying, as set of 103 just works, I think 105 would barely ever be reached. - Slowly travelling over the whole Z range very frequently is really boring - Now I know why I like Z0 sensors. Hint, there's something that could be done with optical sensors... - Webcam needs manual enabling on each power-up, haven't found how to automated that (not tried much either). Apart from that the whole package is what I expected - a pretty solid and well integrated thing that so far seems to perform well. Lots of control options, a decent UI on the machine itself etc is the reason I went with it. The print bed material seems to be pretty convenient.