1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

R2?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by KTMDirtFace, Feb 2, 2016.

1. KTMDirtFace

KTMDirtFace Well-Known Member

I got tired of waiting for it anyway and just have two R1s now. sold my Replicator 2. I like having two that share the same parts...one of them is always working.

Geof likes this.
  2. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

2 r1s = dual.extrusion just not 2 colors togather lol!!!!

Im a freak and dont have 2 alike.

I have the robor1 +

Tinkerine ditto pro

Building a robo wanna be to use up my spare spares for the r1+ lol (some parts will work)

Then the sigma in the next month or 2....

And for some damn reason i am in the process of working 1 different deals for a m3 micro lol. I dont know why just want to take one apart lol

3. KTMDirtFace

KTMDirtFace Well-Known Member

I had a Leapfrog Creatr, Replicator 2 and Robo3d R1. the creatr had been a headache since I got it. basically its dual head is too heavy for the rails( they sag) so getting a good first layer was impossible. it was my first printer years ago.. its now dismantled and I'm using the scraps for Tig welding practice lol. and the electronics are in a box for spares.

Geof likes this.
  4. daniel871

daniel871 Well-Known Member

I have that cheap Delta kickstarter coming (theoretically) in July and currently print stuff with my i3 clone of the Wanhao Duplicator.

The original R1 is dead, as is the R1+ I won on Facebook.

Only thing keeping them out of the trash right now is a torn rotator cuff. Once I heal up and I check them over for parts to salvage, the plastic bits and any thing else that is unusable is going in the trash.

5. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

@daniel871 id still like to buy the cases and whatever else ya dont want off ya :)

6. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Sub-1000 that would be a sweet deal, but we need to wait and see what actually ends up shipping.