1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unanswered Refund or Replacement?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Oisin, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Oisin

Oisin Member

Hi! Not sure if this counts as troubleshooting, but I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not I can get a refund or replacement for my printer if it's inside warranty?

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

3. Oisin

Oisin Member

Already had multiple parts shipped on different occasions. The printer simply doesn't work for me! I haven't ruled out the possibility of me having gotten a bad unit though, which is why I included a replacement as an option. Not sure what a tech can do for me unless they have a couple of days to help me rebuild the printer from the ground up!

4. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

Well, you need to contact Robo3D regardless. We (the user community) can help you troubleshoot problems, but hardware replacement and refunds need to go back to Robo for their attention. We can't help you with that.

5. Oisin

Oisin Member

I get that. I was just wondering if you knew :)

6. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

It is really your call. If you feel up to getting it going, get a tech on the phone and have them walk through it,
    We can probably help you determine what is failing or bad, but then you still have to get parts :)

7. Oisin

Oisin Member

I appreciate it but I think I've had enough of plugging the holes in this sinking ship! I'll try to get a new one and start again.

8. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Yeah, if you bought the printer from robo they have an agreement that they have to agree upon a replacement through a tech appointment.

9. Oisin

Oisin Member

Ok that's good. I have an appointment with a tech in 20 minutes. I'll bring it up then.