I figured I would post a update to some of the things I have done to the printer. 1. 24/12v to 5v switch so that I have a 5v source off of the power supply I also flipped the power supply over to keep filament from falling into it. 2. added a second layer fan and upgraded the noisy stock fan to a 30mm 3. Pico hotend 4. Raspberry Pi running AstroPrint for wireless printing, all tucked away in the case. I moved the boards over a few inches so that I could just plug in the usb internally and not have to do any soldering. 5. Because I moved the boards over I got rid of the stock fan and upgraded to 70mm fan, I mounted it outside of the case to keep the already cramped space a little more open. 6. Cable chain and It gets its name from the XXL LCD controller covering up the logo.