1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unanswered ROBO3D BLU_GLO PLA specs? No clue

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Charlie Gonzalez, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Charlie Gonzalez

Charlie Gonzalez New Member

Hi, I am new and having a great time learning to print in 3D. The ROBO 3d+ is a great machine, like anything this new and complicated it has its quirks, but it's still way fun learning.
    I have searched in many spots for the specs for ROBO's own PLA Blu-glo specs( Like temps for the bed and head) but have gotten nowhere on their pretty "corporate" website
    Can anyone please pass on a link or other website that gives their temps for their products?
    Thanks so much in advance for any help!

2. PACNOR RC AEROSYSTEMS

I have found that 187C extruder and 70C bed would great however the filament is utter s--t!The regular non glow blue PLA is infinitely better. It gives great detail too. I'll be buying Colorfabb filament soon. I heard it was pretty good.

3. Trama

Trama Member

I typically run all their pla at 200c extruder and 50c bed with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

All printers will vary, everything down to the hotend of your specific printer and room temperature will make a difference. I buy everything from fox smart (17.00/Kg) to hatchbox (20-24/kg) to colorfabb (38-70/kg) and it all runs differently on my printer. Find a test print like the maker robot and start test printing with your filament :) I have thousands of them darn robots lol

WheresWaldo likes this.
  5. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

To add to what @Geof said, I also test print from every batch of filament I buy, usually not something like the robot. It is usually the deprime model and a temperature column where the temp is varied 5°C every 10 mm.

Geof and mark tomlinson like this.