1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Stuff for a Haunted House

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Printed Solid, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

HAHA Mike!

Printed, send me a skype and I have some questions for you.

2. Michael DiFilippo

Michael DiFilippo Active Member

It was meant to be funny but also a serious question haha Since I haven't yet 3d printed was curious if it would just be ridiculous to print those solid. Would be cool if you could print it thin enough but still with enough support to stick a few LEDs inside and light it up

3. Printed Solid

Printed Solid Volunteer Admin
    Staff Member

Michael, never saw that last post. I think I already answered? For something cosmetic like this, you want it as thin of a wall and as close to hollow as possible. They probably would glow pretty well with LEDS inside. Black light in the room would also be cool. The owner of the haunted house is going to paint them. I'll leave the rest of the 'artistic vision' to him.

I've finished printing them all up. He ended up wanting a few of each of the ones I've posted so far and then 20 of Creepy Clown 11 from the Cerberus333 Creepy Clown Busts Thing. I also tried making a mold out of one of these with oogoo and plaster casting them. Moderate success, but I prefer the printed ones.

2013-06-24 20.15.05.jpg

2 people like this.
  4. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

looks very sweet Matt

2 people like this.