1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved temp fall error trouble shooting

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Ben R, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aquafina329

aquafina329 New Member

It did fail when I was printing PLA and it printed ABS just fine right before, so that makes sense

2. Naor Biton

Naor Biton New Member

I'm getting the same error, but during the initial heating up phase, before it starts printing. It seems to be sporadic, as after a few attempts it starts up fine, and so far, did not stop mid-print. Although this is a new issue, I have replaced my heater a while ago with one that is probably slightly lower powered, and I'm trying to understand whether this could be a heater issue, or something that's wrong with the PID values (as I can see it almost reaching the target temp, but not always able to stabilize). I've also replaced my RAMPS board a few days ago, and started running the printer in a new location than before.
    Any ideas on what to try first?

3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

As the FAQ explains that error is always something related to reading the thermistor. Usually the thermistor itself (or the wiring / connector going to it). Please start a new thread for new problems.

Geof likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.