1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Z calibration wizard not working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Leander Kahney, May 31, 2017.

1. Warp Norman

Warp Norman Member

Sorry, I just checked back in on this thread. The switches I ordered had shorter post than the original. So instead of de-soldering the whole switch, I just cut the switch off the board leaving as much of the old post as possible. I then soldered the switch to old post no problem. https://www.amazon.com/Uxcell-a14111800ux0249-Lever-Limit-Switch/dp/B00UJBEYC0/ref=sr_1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1497489977&sr=1-1&keywords=Lever+Arm+Tact+Limit+Micro+Switch,+AC+125V,+1+Amp I chose the Prime purchasing option.

@Kevin Bruckert Said the switches he ordered fit perfectly. I would like if he posted a link to his. Maybe they already have the post pre-bent at a 90 degree angle.

BTW, I received notice that my new door and replacement Z switch is getting ready to ship.

#61 Warp Norman, Jun 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2017
    mark tomlinson likes this.
  2. Todd Wessendorf

Todd Wessendorf Active Member

That's promising about the new door! I requested one I guess a few weeks ago (the day it arrived) and they said they were back ordered.