1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Bulk Order

Discussion in 'Printing Filament' started by Nathan Simers, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Nathan Simers

Nathan Simers Member

Looking for a Bulk amount of filament like 15-20 rolls if not more anyone know a good place for this?

2. Fruition_Factory

Ebay, but be careful. I have had great luck with the Excelvan filament i found there from $9.99 to $30 a roll, I was skeptical at first with their "no bubbles, clean prints" thing but it was true. You wont find better pricing. Get 1 roll and check it out for yourself. I thought it was going to be junk just because of the price but was mistaken.

mark tomlinson likes this.
  3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

I agree with experimenting on the eBay stuff. I used to buy my everyday stuff from the cheapest sources I could find on eBay*
    I went through a lot of spools that way :) Never a crap spool.

I always used good stuff for items that needed to be spot on and for best finish (and sometimes for the special materials) but as far as the cheap stuff being 'junk'? I did not see it.

*(now I just order direct from one of those cheap sources here in the US for the stuff I use a lot of on a day-today basis)

4. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

@Nathan Simers contact William at INTSERVO.COM if you are in the U.S. I am sure he will work with you for bulk pricing. He is the exclusive distributor of eSUN filaments in the U.S.

5. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

I believe @Printed Solid would be another good source to check with.

6. robert sanchez

robert sanchez Active Member

Side note, from my experience. The volcano upgrade will also allow you to print crap filiment that does not print well from the standard setup. So if you end up with a huge bulk order but are having issues it's worth a try.

mark tomlinson likes this.