So I found another use for my Robo3D R1+++ printer. Custom parts and water loop jigs for the CAD workstation I am building. Now that I have some experience with just completing my first custom water loop in a PC, I now have two more chances to get it right. First I have my daughter's PC to finish up. Her's is a rebuild but is waiting on EVGA and Newegg. Different story and only has two 3D printed parts. Here is what I am doing with my soon to be specified CAD workstation. It will have lots of 3D printed parts, mostly done on the Robo. I already have a case, power supply, radiators, fitting, reservoir, pump, and various other bits and pieces. I started with the case. I wanted something big. After fighting with my first loop to cram everything into a mid-tower case, this one is a bit bigger and more versatile. Starting off with a be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900. It is plenty big enough to have large radiators and a few other goodies all inside the case. As a bonus it has a Qi Charger built into the top of the case and a tinted tempered glass panel on the side. One of the big pluses for me was the fact that the whole case can be disassembled down to the frame and reassembled inverted. That is how I am starting. I got the Black/Orange colorway version of the case. Solid orange Hatchbox PETG was almost a perfect match for the existing orange trim of the case The first thing I wanted to do was to dress up the fan screws supplied with the case. I have cup washers on all the screws on my multi-rotor and wanted the same look for the PC, so I modeled and printed out a dozen of these little things. Perfect size for the fan screws and dresses up the installation without a lot of overwhelming details. Next up I needed parts for the custom water loop. I started off with the radiators, Alphacool NexXxos X-Flow. The radiators are both 280 mm (2 x 140 mm fans) in two different thicknesses. In the front there is a NexXxos ST30 X-Flow slim and in the top a NexXxos XT45 X-Flow. The interesting thing about these radiators, aside from being X-Flow, they were one of the few cross flow radiators I could find that had fittings on both sides! They could have the fittings swapped depending on the orientation. At the same time this caused an issue with the PC case. Since the case was to be sandwiched between the radiator and the fans and a plug needed to be used on that same middle radiator face, the plug interfered with the mounting area. I solved this by modeling and printing a 5 mm thick spacer. Since I could not print a 280 mm long object on the Robo, it was split in half and printed as two separate pieces. They were printed simultaneously and the model follow the profile of the radiator mounting area. It sort of works as a fan shroud which has an added benefit of a minutely slight lowering of the air resistance the fans see before being pushed through the radiator. Radiators and fans (Corsair ML140 Magnetic Levitation Case Fans) in place. I now looked for a place to mount the reservoir/pump combination. A perfect spot was in place of the drive cages. I will be running with just an m.2 NVMe PCIe boot drive and a single 4-6 Gb HDD, so I didn't need 7 drive cages cluttering up the inside of the case. Removing the cages left gaping holes in the case back plane and nothing to fill them with. SO back to Fusion 360 to design some covers. Each drive bay is a separate piece so I modeled a cover that would snap into the holes and not require any hardware or obscure any of the mounting surfaces I might want to use later. By grouping edits together in Fusion 360 I use the same base model to create blank covers, stenciled covers and engraved covers. With the slots covered I needed a clean way to mount the reservoir and the pump. I am using a combination setup to minimize installation space and wanted to use the existing holes in the case to mount the assembly, so I came up with these two models. The first one holds the top of the radiator in place, the second mounts to the pump top and secures it in place. All the fittings are made by Barrow (available from various retailers in China and some in the U.S. as well as eBay). I am using clear PETG tubing. There are a few miscellaneous small items that I also modeled and will be printing such as wire combs, escutcheons and others. Some of the more generic items I have placed on Thingiverse for downloading. One last thing that will need the Robo is tubing jigs. Why freehand bends, especially complex ones when you can print a jig to do the same thing for you. So when I finally decide on a CPU, motherboard and GPU and it comes time to plumb everything together, I will be modeling and printing one time use jigs to make sure the tubing bends are smooth and come out right. More pictures as I move forward, this will be a multi-month long project and I will only be working on it as time and finances permit. so don't expect regular updates like I do on the Marlin 1.1.0 Firmware thread. Links are scattered throughout the post. That's it for now.