1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

How many watts is the R1 Power Supply?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Fruition_Factory, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Fruition_Factory

Title says it all. Anyone know off hand? Trying to eventually calculate cost/hr to operate, but want to start with how many watts the PSU is.

Thanks

2. Fruition_Factory

Shocked that nobody can answer this.

3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Geof and Fruition_Factory like this.
  4. Fruition_Factory

Thanks mark, I searched before i started a thread and could not find an exact answer. 350w sounds realistic, so i will use that for my calculations for now until my Kill-a-watt metter arives.

Geof likes this.
  5. danzca6

danzca6 Well-Known Member

As far as I know it is 350w. I am looking at this one as a replacement http://amzn.com/B007K2H0GI. Mine is still working, but the fan is going and I am looking at getting this one for a spare for when that day comes.

Also, to search the site, don't trust the site search. It has been, well, broken since the last update to the site. I just use google and search for "<search term> site:community.robo3d.com" without the quotes and replacing <search term> with what you are looking for. This really should be part of the FAQ for the forum...but we don't have an FAQ yet...hint hint admins ;)

Happy printing!

mark tomlinson likes this.