1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

My FrankenRobo R1

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by daniel871, May 16, 2015.

1. janot928

janot928 Active Member

you make me so envious with your print quality :/

My E3D semms to have jammed up... and i still have this "temp fell to mutch during print" error

2. daniel871

daniel871 Well-Known Member

Finally up and running again, mostly.

Got some firmware from Ultimachine for the Rambo board currently driving my Robo after the Arduino suffered a catastrophic failure, but after the first few test prints my replacement Robo bed failed to heat any longer.

In the short term, I've modified the firmware to ignore any heated bed codes as well as turning the temps in S3D to zero for heated bed work.

I do have a PEI sheet on my robo bed, so I can still print PLA stuff.

Currently printing one of the CES parts @Harry assigned to me back before my Robo required a heart transplant. Maybe I can get some entry parts printed for Robby and win an R1+?

Anyway, some pictures.

20150930_193841.jpg 20150930_193906.jpg

Made some adjustments to eliminate stringing between parts, but those are the pics I have at the moment until I get Raspberry Pi/Octoprint and the camera for it sorted.

3. daniel871

daniel871 Well-Known Member

Just a pic of my most recent completed print (which is oriented sideways for whatever reason)

capture.jpg

And the currently-running print for CES.

capture2.jpg