1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

printing in air

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Nemesiscoins, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter Krska

Peter Krska Active Member

I'm not sure on how to adjust the height on the new bed, but the original robo3D printer had a screw that you need to adjust for finer height detail and not through the software.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Peter Krska

Peter Krska Active Member

I'm not sure on how to adjust the height on the new bed, but the original robo3D printer had a screw that you need to adjust for finer height detail and not through the software.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Galaxius

Galaxius Well-Known Member

I've read the others use a layer or 2 of tape to raise the corners that need to come up to level. I assume you just put it over the magnet on the bed support, unfortunately I'm still on rails at the moment.

4. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

I just added the tape layers on top of the bed until they needed the bed back to fix it.
    To permanently and correctly fix it you will need to adjust the mounts for the rails (shim them on the low side).
    I am planning to do that as soon as the bed returns. In my case it was a very, very slight adjustment (0.1mm from end-to-end).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.