1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unresolved Random print canceling

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by wDASDASD, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

I had this issue with mine one time, I switched to a difference usb port on my laptop but the problem remained, realized that all the "junk" that was open in the back round was bogging my computer down. shut off all other programs and havn't had the problem since. I dont know if this is your problem or not but it helped with the same error. (I suppose I did have the problem once when my laptop went to "power saving mode" may want to make sure everything is good on that front, can you print with an sd card to see if the problem remains?)

mark tomlinson likes this.
  2. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

Robo supplied us with something that works to avoid this completely. More people, if they took advantage of it would never see these USB problems. It is the included SD card reader. Of course it is easier to use an SD card reader in an LCD Smart Controller, but the Robo one will work.

mark tomlinson likes this.
  3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Yes, except for the first (maybe the first few) batch of kickstarter printers they have all had this and it is a good way to avoid USB issues.