1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Cura 15.06 (15.06.02) For ROBO 3D R1

Discussion in 'Software' started by Marquis Johnson, Jul 23, 2015.

1. nallath

nallath New Member

New version is up (.83)

Mike Kelly likes this.
  2. Bob L.

Bob L. New Member

Quick Question..... Off topic a bit, but in Cura, how do you start a print in the center of the bed, rather than in the default front left corner??

3. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Uncheck "(0,0) is bed center"

4. Bob L.

Bob L. New Member

Thanks Mike!!... You know from other posts that MatterControl works for me, but with all the talk about Cura, I had to try it!
    I used similar settings from MC, but couldn't figure out centering on the bed. It's in the middle of printing right now (centered on the front left corner) and the print looks really good. Thanks again for your quick response.

5. DjAnnexAlpha

DjAnnexAlpha Member

After hooking up my raspberry pi 2 model b running octoprint I tried Cura for the first time to utilize g-code. I like it! It printed much quicker and I didn't realize that the supports were turned on and I printed a think watch holder and the supports came off like butter as opposed to the supports in matter control. I am wondering though what is the fix that OP listed? I have a mac using 15.04.2. I would love to know if there are any mods or plugins to the software that would let me pick and choose specific locations for the supports.