1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Does Anyone know which order number the Robo Team is on?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by agump, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scotta

scotta Active Member

So it would appear that even more non-kickstarter orders are being fulfilled. Soupaboy got his. Where is I my printer, come on guys. Still after all of the complaints on the board, on shout box, on Facebook you still are not managing customer expectations. Still no expected completion dates, no updates on how many shipped. How f'ing hard is it to be a bit more proactive.
    I'm getting very pi..ed off here.

2. agump

agump Member

Me as well. It's even more frustrating to see that he ordered less than 2 weeks ago and has his printer. I'm getting very frustrated and starting to regret going with the robo

3. Bob64

Bob64 Member

Well good news for me, my printer is finally marked as shipped. I'll have to see if it gets here in once piece. My backer number is 933... so if your number is below that it should hopefully have gotten shipped...

4. agump

agump Member

thats great! im glad to hear your is shipped! did they send you an email or is it just under your account information?

5. Bob64

Bob64 Member

they sent it via kickstarter messages.

6. agump

agump Member

i i ordered through the website how to you think I will get a message?

7. Artenen

Artenen New Member

Looks like they are getting them in from China at 500 per order based on the other forum and the next 500 were to ship directly to the customer... I'm still on the fence as to ordering or not but I have to make a decision this week.

8. Peter Krska

Peter Krska Active Member

My order number is 17xx- I ordered in Dec 1st 2013
    I also live in Canada
    Do you think I will see the printer in the next 2 months, hopefully by Jan 2014

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Racegrafix

Racegrafix Active Member

1626 here, would love to hear something....
    They said I would get it before Christmas before I ordered, I dunno bout that though. Sure would be nice.

10. Dennis Sweet

Dennis Sweet New Member

Just an FYI: I ordered from the website after the KickStarter ended (on April 18th). The website said that it wouldn't be shipped until September, after the KickStarter printers shipped.
    My number is 1220, it's an assembled ABS & PLA printer. I haven't yet received mine.

11. agump

agump Member

yeah it would be nice just to get an email with an update, i havent heard anything since I ordered and its frustrating

12. Bob64

Bob64 Member

Oh my printer arrived a few days ago. My number was 933. Hopefully they can get the rest of you kickstarter backers shipped!

13. Thamer Albahiti

Thamer Albahiti Active Member

i think there still are some tweaks being made, and if any backer still hasn't gotten his its probably because they want them to get the revised versions ?

14. NickW

NickW New Member

I think i saw a post very recently saying that order # 1133 or something received their printer. So from what it seems around 1100-1200.

15. agump

agump Member

its all over the place because supaboy got his and he was order 1500 or around there

16. NickW

NickW New Member

Ah yep, i see that now. Good call agump! soupaboy ordered his fairly recently i think early october, he was order 1550ish. I am order 1356 and don't have mine or a tracking number yet(i hope by saying this I get my number before the end of this week). Sooooo.... maybe they haven't realeased what order number they are on as they got many of their order numbers mixed up? Talking about this makes me kinda sad, im going to go find a really hard drink...

17. agump

agump Member

i asked him(soupaboy) on his own printer thread, he ordered the 12th of November and had a order number of 1550 or so, this doesn't make sense to me seeing as i ordered in October and have a order number of 1608? this doesn't seem logical does it?

18. NickW

NickW New Member

That can't be right then, soupa had to have ordered his atleast before you. Maybe he is confused or got some orders mixed up. Your story agump and mine line up just fine, my order was in early to mid summer with an order number a few hundred before yours which was in october. I'm not trying to be rude towards soupaboy or anything, but as far as I have seen he is the only one who has a story out of place. If we ignore his story then everything seems to be going in a logical manner which is they should be at around 1100-1200 and going at a regular pace. Now with printers shipping directly from China I have no idea how that will impact delivery dates(I would hope it improves), physical state after shipping, or quality control of printers as they are no longer being checked at ROBO. We shall see and will be happy to let the forum know any info i receive.

19. agump

agump Member

I am just going off of what soupaboy told me in his own thread. I think we may need to ask him again to verify

20. Racegrafix

Racegrafix Active Member

I ordered 10/31 and #1626 so he must have dates mixed up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.