1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Does Anyone know which order number the Robo Team is on?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by agump, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TylerJones4292

TylerJones4292 New Member

Are they really sending post-kickstarter orders even though some kickstarter backers still don't have their printers?

2. agump

agump Member

yes that seems to be happening.

3. Thundersticks

Thundersticks New Member

Well.....that is a bit disappointing isn't it? Hope to see something soon. Any Unassembled backers in Canada receive theirs yet? I am backer number 1315, hope it's getting close!

4. Racegrafix

Racegrafix Active Member

updates would be amazing.

5. agump

agump Member

talked to soupaboy again today and he mixed it up and ordered the 12th of october, this makes more sense

6. warlocke

warlocke Active Member

Received my printer shipped Kickstarter message the other day. Supposed to be delivered on Friday (barring weather problems). Was a June Kickstarter ABS pledge.

2 people like this.
  7. Racegrafix

Racegrafix Active Member

Maybe its alphabetical order..

8. NickW

NickW New Member

They may have 2 lists, 1 for pla printers and another for abs printers. That could be why post-ks orders are starting to be filled while some ks orders are still being fulfilled. That to me makes the most sense atleast

9. agump

agump Member

that seems logical to me, i doubt it would be alphabetical

10. Thundersticks

Thundersticks New Member

Has anyone received their unassembled PLA May backer pledge yet? Or for that matter have ANY unassembled pledges been fulfilled yet? Thanks :)

11. Megascar

Megascar New Member

There were 8 lists (PLA/ABS*kit/assembled*domestic/international). As soon as we know that all orders will go assembled, we end up with 4 lists.

12. tompeel1

tompeel1 New Member

So did some maths and if your a may Order you should be up for delivery on around the 487 - 657 Im a May and got my Printer 3 days ago so i think they are on that reward at the moment? although this was jsut taken form adding up all the people with rewards due before me?! no on any number system i did go back and count through the backer list but forgot the number don't think it added up with my reward delivery so it depends on what system they decide to use.

However it would be particularly stupid for them to be dishing out After kick starter purchases before looking after the very people who made this whole thing possible!

I think they have managed the whole thing particularly badly and should have made the whole process much more transparent!

4 people like this.
  13. TylerJones4292

Haven't gotten mine.

14. Gizmos

Gizmos New Member

Oct. order in 1500's, assembled, ABS/PLA, post kickstarter to USA destination shipped. I am very, very happy.

15. David Mortlock

David Mortlock Active Member

I think that news may well upset some backers who have yet to receive there printers.

2 people like this.
  16. Dan

Dan Guest

Folks, here is a quick update on my order that may provide a bit of clarity (or more confusion) on where they are.

I ordered an assembled ABS/PLA on May 9th (From the Robo3d website). My order number was in the 1240s. Back in Aug., which was the estimate given when I ordered I received a couple emails about a two week delay due to the glass being added to the ABS models. Then in Sept I received another email that implied I was in the next batch to go out.

Honestly I had not really tracked it because I was so busy with other things. Now that the holidays are upon us I have 3 weeks of vacation (free time at home) and I'm more anxious to get the printer.

I emailed the team this week to get a status. I received a reply in a couple of days says they were sorry for the delay and my printer would go out ASAP. I received my tracking number on Friday.

This implies one of two things:

1) My timing was perfect and they were going to ship my order out this week regardless of my email

2) My email made them realize my order was seriously delayed and should have already been shipped.

Looking at some of the replies to this thread I'm inclined to believe the latter. Someone just above, hundred of orders later also received a shipping notification this week.

Having run a number of small businesses I know it is easy to get behind and a little disorganized very quickly. Shoot them a quick email. At a minimum it will stir a little activity on your order.

2 people like this.
  17. Thundersticks

Thundersticks New Member

Yes, that is good news for some....but quite a disappointment for others. Order #1315 here, Unassembled PLA, Canadian backer. Still looking forward to this printer, seeing the way early backers are being treated is a bit of a sad situation though. One customer at a time is how a company is built, and destroyed.

18. TylerJones4292

Because of Dan's comment I went ahead and emailed them earlier today. Hope to hear back soon.

2 people like this.
  19. Thundersticks

Thundersticks New Member

Well, I have emailed, messaged here, and on Kickstarter. Hope a reply comes, would be appreciated.

20. Thundersticks

Thundersticks New Member

Heard back in the wee AM hours, apparently getting to mine this week. Backer #1315, hope it is reality and not an appeasement note. Still looking forward to this printer! Regardless of issues to get dialled in I would still say it is one of the better deals out there for the print capacity.

My filament sits waiting patiently, :)

James

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.