1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Does Anyone know which order number the Robo Team is on?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by agump, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harley

Harley New Member

I am order #1635, ordered on Nov 3rd. At the time I was told 8-12 weeks. Right now we are in week 13 I believe. Hopefully my printer (ABS+PLA) is in the shipment that I was told was arriving last week.

2. Kanwar

Kanwar New Member

I am order #1215, PLA+ABS assembled for Canada and have yet to receive mine. I emailed a few weeks ago and were told we were on a 'priority list'. Not sure how much longer it will take.

3. tompeel1

tompeel1 New Member

I must say I'm supprised that the guys are handling shipping communications so poorly. It's such a shame to upset all of your customers for the sake of a few emails or lists published online to put everyone on the correct track.

If they have made a mistake own up put it right and everyone will be alot more comfortable!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. Peter Krska

Peter Krska Active Member

Still waiting, ordered Nov 30, 2014 - production model. Was told 8-12 weeks. Still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. 330SC

330SC Member

I think the problem is the demand is so high. Not just here but every where. Before deciding on the Robo I was looking at Qu-Bd. Boy that guy has got everyone pissed at him, very poor communication and way backed up. Scarred me away. I know many have been waiting for awhile here but I am confident this group of guys are doing all they can and are probably at the mercy of the factory. I do agree more frequent updates would help even if there are more delays and projected dates come and go. People just hate not having any idea "when" for weeks or months on end.

6. 2knuckels

2knuckels New Member

No. 1465 (ABS+PLA) ordered 29.08.2013, and still no note from robo3d, and of course no printer.
    Would be really nice to hear when the order will send to me, or at least an approx. date

7. NickW

NickW New Member

O Glorious Day, well almost. Got my shipping conformation, technically got it last night, and it should be in the mail. Looking forward to actually getting my printer and seeing what all it comes with, any changes. Now I just have to tell my wife that I blew $800, maybe I will tell her I spent it to make my son custom toys.

In seriousness I sent an email about the order(#1356 which I made at the end of June) in December. If you are an order # before me and haven't received yours yet try asking.

2 people like this.
  8. Megascar

Megascar New Member

Does anyone else on this thread have received their shipment confirmation? There is a week have passed...
    Did you see that "for backers only" update on kickstarter? I think that most of nonbakers would like to hear what is going on too.

9. Peter Krska

Ordered a production model. Was told 8-12 weeks. Feb 21, 2014 will be at the 12 weeks mark. So far no news.

When I sent them an email before Xmas they told me it will be 8 weeks.

What concerns me, are they implementing any improvements on the Robo before shipping then out since do many issue have been found regarding the print head and overheating etc.

I am willing to wait more if the product is still being improved.

I would hate to have to be forced to upgrade the printer like so many before had to. That hot end seems to be a major problem for a lot if users.

10. slider

slider New Member

Good luck! My order was placed on 03 Mar 2013... and delivery was supposed to occur in Aug/Sep...I'll be impressed if I see it before the first anniversary of the order!

11. Kodiak3d

Kodiak3d New Member

Order #1535 just came in the door. Ordered October 1st. I've been in e-mail contact with them since December about it. Very polite email contact ;)

2 people like this.
  12. David Mortlock

David Mortlock Active Member

Seems strange that, what is obviously, a website order is delivered when they state there are still 100 backers not received theirs.

It may well be as someone stated previously, the squeeky wheel gets the grease.

13. Kodiak3d

Kodiak3d New Member

That was why I e-mailed them. It seemed a couple people had reported success after contacting them, so I decided to do the same. Granted, I was told on December 10 to expect a shipping notice soon and that notice didn't arrive until February 5, but it's here :).

Funny story to go with it...
    I got a shipping notice in the middle of January from UPS and I thought that was my printer. I stayed home from work that day all excited to get working with my Robo. UPS finally arrives and... it was my Baroness figure from Sideshow toys I'd pre-ordered months ago and forgot about. I was, safe to say, disappointed (although the Baroness figure looks great on my shelf, lol).

14. Peter Krska

Some stated that they are getting a new shipment of part on Feb 27. Not sure if then they have to assemble them. So it gonna be a while still I think.

15. Kodiak3d

Kodiak3d New Member

Are you sure that wasn't January 27th? That was when the shipment mine was in arrived. Also, yes, they do have some assembly and quality checks in Sand Diego. I think after all the complaints they had from the shipments that came from China to the consumers they decided to have the all shipped to Sand Diego like before.

16. Peter Krska

Where are you getting this info? It would be nice to be in the loop.

17. 330SC

330SC Member

January 27th and February 27th? lets hope so :).

18. gleninsea

gleninsea New Member

I just received my PLA ABS assembled printer yesterday 2/11/14. My number was 1406. gleninsea

19. 2knuckels

2knuckels New Member

Thanks, for the Info,
    so they are approximatly at no.1400, hope they do not lack on supply - so maybe I get mine in march.

- Would be cool if the people who receive their Robo3d, could post their OrderNo. and receive date, so at least everyone should know where we are standing, and how long it will take.

2 people like this.
  20. Matheo Stravlas

Is it sure they don't reuse the number ? I saw plenty of inconsistencies in what people told some I'm a little bit confuse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.