1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Does Anyone know which order number the Robo Team is on?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by agump, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg Knapp

Greg Knapp Member

Hi, This thread saddens me. I am a recent order and to see that people have had to wait over a year is disheartening.

The email from the order states 4-6 weeks due to back orders. Another thing that concerns me is the Credit card I used was charged immediately. Most companies do not charge the card until the day they ship the item. Especially if the wait time is estimated to be over 30 days.

By the looks of it I will be in for at least an 8 week delay, meaning I will have made the payment to my cardholder a month before it even ships. :(

I just hope I do not need to get the FTC involved.

Confused,

Greg - Order #2082

2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Greg, please try not to fret!

I do not know the full details of why they are so far behind. But I was assured they have enough printers at their warehouse to cover all existing pre-orders and future orders.

Hopefully they hold true to this and they get printers out fast!

3. Matheo Stravlas

The only thing I can say is that they told me the same thinks (about not able to ship my filament) but 2-3 day after, I got my tracking number. Each printer is inspected before sending and upgraded with a fan on the ramp board to avoir overheating and a very strong packaging to be almost sure its isn't broken by Dhl or other method of shipment.

Hope you get yours soon .

4. Matheo Stravlas

-avoir +avoid

5. Ryan Ridings

Ryan Ridings New Member

Before I sent in my ordered I was also afraid of just sending my money in and possibly having to wait a while, but after really thinking about it this is a fairly new company working with a new product. I can only imagine they have many hurtles to face and after doing months of research I am satisfied with the price of the printer and having to wait a bit.

2 people like this.
  6. slider

slider New Member

All sorted now...tracking number in hand. Printer is due to arrive early next week. I hope that everyone else gets their's soon.

2 people like this.
  7. Megascar

Megascar New Member

FTW Slider, good to hear!

8. Peter Krska

Peter Krska Active Member

Slider, your number is 1152

Hmm, they are not sending the units in order.

I wonder why? What area do you live In.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. neomage2021

neomage2021 New Member

I buy custom made things, hand made things, and new technology all the time. I can tell you that all most all the time my card gets charged when I order, no matter how long the wait. When I order silicone masks and props for my haunted house the wait is often8-12 weeks, but my card still gets charged the $5k+ when I order.

I wouldn't worry too much. I researched 3d printers in the sub $1000 range and picked decided the robo3d was the best deal because of it's features and hackability and waiting a while to get it is no big deal. I ordered on Feb 14 #2076

4 people like this.
  10. slider

slider New Member

Ohio. There may have been some confusion on their part as I had asked them to contact me if delivery was to occur after August 2013 as I may have been moving.

11. Haywiire

Haywiire New Member

Keep in mind that anything ordered gets an order number. I ordered my printer(#1651) and then a spool of PLA(#1652) so not every order number is a printer. I ordered 11/7/13 so, 14 weeks or so now. The last email I got was last Friday saying it would ship early this week. Wednesday and nothing just yet. we'll see.

12. Aienan

Aienan New Member

Canadian order ABS Assembled, I believe it was June fulfillment on the Kickstarter. I was told we were on the priority list early last week but no news yet.

13. Greg Knapp

Greg Knapp Member

It's all good, I just found it odd to get charged before it ships. I am ok with waiting 6-8 weeks as the email states as well. I am a patient guy (as I think you need to be when dealing with new technology). My concern was seeing people that were in the kickstarter that have not received a unit yet, those people who claim to have orders in from last summer, etc..

Mike: I am glad they have a warehouse full of printers and hope they can fulfill the orders they have before them. Lets hope they can catchup :D

-Greg

2 people like this.
  14. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Hey All, I'm going to be down in San Diego this weekend with the guys! I'll make sure to get updated info on this for all of you.
    - Harry

4 people like this.
  15. Haywiire

Haywiire New Member

Thanks!

16. neomage2021

neomage2021 New Member

Awesome! Thanks!

17. jeff n

jeff n New Member

Order # 1663 abs+pla assembled ordered 10 Nov 2013. received 28 Feb 2014. have not opened the box yet

2 people like this.
  18. Haywiire

Haywiire New Member

Dang. I ordered 3 days before you 1651. They said it would be here by this time also. Must have been a hang up. Maybe because I'm pla only there may have been some diffrerence. Have fun opening!

19. Ilya

Ilya New Member

Order #1598 Oct 25, 2013 abs+pla but still nothing...

20. nol b

nol b Member

i'm #1537 from 10/2/13 and i haven't heard anything either. also, i'm picking my order up since i live close by. maybe i'll be receiving an e-mail soon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.