1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Does Anyone know which order number the Robo Team is on?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by agump, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. splk3

splk3 New Member

I was order 1544, ABS, and mine shipped today, and should be here sometime next week. Hope that helps everyone.

2 people like this.
  2. Kanwar

Kanwar New Member

#1215 just came in

3. 330SC

330SC Member

That's great they are shipping but it looks like number sequence is irrelevant

4. Taoufik LAMEHAMEDI

Taoufik LAMEHAMEDI New Member

NUMBER SEQUENCE SI IRRELEVANT AND ORDER PROCESSING IS TOO Last in First out, order in july while OCT, NOV are delivered anyone from ROBO3D to explain ?

5. Matheo Stravlas

Maybe you can just ask them , They always gave my a quick answer

6. neomage2021

neomage2021 New Member

I ordered on Friday. #2076 :)

Now for the looong wait.

7. Matheo Stravlas

It look like it isn't so long now . 4 - 6 week I think . it was 8-12 (more 12 than 8) a month ago

8. Ryan Ridings

Ryan Ridings New Member

I ordered mine on Tuesday the 11th and I am #2058.

From what Jerry said that in about 4 weeks there will be no wait time at all!

9. Megascar

Megascar New Member

I will celebrate Half a Year on 20th of feb. I'm in e-mail contact with Braydon, but shipment department is confusing and slow. Hope they will catch up with their promises soon.
    4 weeks... Looks like a new consignment of printers is going to arrive and will cover all of the orders (this is only my thoughts, not the information). Could be a good news for newly ordered.

10. 2knuckels

2knuckels New Member

Me too. I am also waiting for half a year now. Wrote the Robo3D Team an email today, hope they reply and give me an estimate delivery date. (Shipping to Germany will take some time too)

11. David Mortlock

David Mortlock Active Member

Shipping to Germany should not take too long as I believe they air shipping by air.

Mine, to the UK, certainly came by air.

12. 2knuckels

2knuckels New Member

Just received email from robo3d and regarding to the info it, in my opinion they are shipping in order of order no.
    Maybe some small mixed up. - At the moment i think they are shipping between 1400 and 1500.
    But it is true, if you write an email, you receive an answer with the info, Good luck to all the other waiting for their printer.:)

13. splk3

splk3 New Member

Just received #1544 this week. Initial setup looks good, working through issues with getting PLA to stick and have no idea how to determine how close is too close/not close enough for z-height.

14. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Braydon confirmed they have enough printers to fulfill all the existing orders. Hopefully this thread dies the death it deserves!

15. slider

slider New Member

That's what they said three weeks ago... And they were supposed to ship within two weeks of that date...

Still haven't seen a shipping notification for #1152. I'm now 8 days short of the 1st anniversary of the order.

16. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

When's the last time you tried contacting them

17. slider

slider New Member

Three weeks ago.

And another email in progress right now.

2 people like this.
  18. miaxix888

miaxix888 New Member

#2102 on me.. :cool:

19. JohnD

JohnD New Member

I am #2085 ordered on 15 Feb and it fills like I am a Kid waiting for Christmas morning.

20. Peter Krska

Peter Krska Active Member

Ordered in Nov 30, 2013 -

I sent email to Robo support and a reply stated that they would ship this week. Then I got another email stating that they don't have the green pla, so they cannot ship. I sent them a reply stating that it would be OK to replace the green pla with white and send the printer. I am not sure where it stands now since I got a weird reply:

FEB 14, 2014 | 05:52PM PST
    I believe we will not be ready to ship your printer out until we already have the Green PLA. By the looks of it your printer will not be shipped out until mid week next week. If the green PLA is not here yet I will go ahead and ship your printer and ship you the White PLA.

-------
    It's now Feb 24, 2014

Is this a stall tactic? I did send a reply to replace the green with the white pla. Not sure why another 2 week has to go by and I have not heard any news and have not received a tracking number that would confirm they sent it.

I sent another email asking them to confirm they are sending the printer and no reply yet. Very frustrating spending a $1000 and 4 months later, still nothing and no sign of anything changing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.