1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Does Anyone know which order number the Robo Team is on?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by agump, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dime333

Dime333 New Member

I ordered mine on 5/23/13 order number 1268 and havent heard a peep, you guys really need to work on your communication and delivery expectations, this really is ridiculous! hopefully your engineering is better than your customer service, i dont mean to be rude but seriously this is bull!!

2. Racegrafix

Racegrafix Active Member

Could be different teams got different groups of #s. So one team could be working on 13##-15## and another could be doing 9##-12##. Im sure they are workin hard to get em out for Christmas if possible.

3. agump

agump Member

I emailed the team a few days back. the response i received was "You should receive your tracking your number this week" so i really hope mine could be here for Christmas

4. TylerJones4292

TylerJones4292 New Member

I sent an email Saturday, got a reply back fairly quickly saying my order wasn't lost and it would be shipped soon, and just received shipping confirmation today!

5. agump

agump Member

awesome tyler! im glad to see more printers on the way!

6. agump

agump Member

sent an email Friday and got a response Saturday. received my tracking number today. I urge any kickstarter order or any early non fulfilled order to send them an email.

2 people like this.
  7. Thundersticks

Thundersticks New Member

Backer #1315 PLA unassembled, Canadian backer. Printer arrived three days after shipping notification, in good shape, no shipping damage readily apparent. Will be setting up in the next few days and inspecting closely. Just under $28 import charges, glad I emailed to check in. Special thanks to Jerry for getting back to me and making it happen. I still think this campaign went pretty smooth for the size it grew to, I think everyone learned a few things about Kickstarter during the last few months. Now to build stuff.......

2 people like this.
  8. TylerJones4292

TylerJones4292 New Member

Got mine today. I was a May unassembled PLA backer of the Kickstarter. Sending an email got a quick response. It easily could have been a coincidence, but emailing can't hurt and doesn't cost anything!

9. Thundersticks

Thundersticks New Member

I think perhaps being courteous and polite helps too, I know as a business owner myself that the rude ones go to the bottom of the priorities list pretty quickly. I was happy with the speed at which I got a reply, and I know I have tried to be positive and supportive at all times.

10. Dime333

Dime333 New Member

OK update is in order, I received my printer on Thursday last week right out of the box it had zero defects aside from the self locking screw on the threaded rods but no big deal. I would like to thank the robo team for answering me promptly and getting the printer out in a very fast manner, if anyone should have received theirs and have not I strongly urge you to email them they will take care of you. Now on to the printer, the only problem I am having with it is the heat bed shutting down like everyone else,apparently its an easy fix but one that honestly should have been rectified in testing, the amount of printers that do it should have been caught and the issue fixed, if you order an abs printer it should function as one but I am sure they are going to fix it in the future. The prints I have done have came out great aside from not sticking to the bed but I figured that out now.

2 people like this.
  11. Dan

Dan Guest

Sorry, I did mean to provide an update on my order. I received mine last week as well. If you recall I was order #1248 from May 9th.

12. slider

slider New Member

Looks like I need to send an email to them...order #1152 and haven't heard a thing from them for months!

13. slider

slider New Member

Oops...double post!

14. polylac

polylac New Member

@slider I wrote them 2 weeks ago i guess, they said they're awaiting a shipping from china, so yours should be in progress.

15. Megascar

Megascar New Member

I've learned from forums that beeing active - rewards. So I sent them an email too, that was 2013.12.17. But seem to be not right time... Last feedback I receved from Robo was 2014.01.23 that: "big shipment is set to arrive on the 27th". I think (hope) that customs clearance and delivery to the storage will take no more than one week. Then we'll get a bunch of "shipment sent" messages.
    So, @slider this is about right time to write them, good luck.

16. Morten Pettersen

Morten Pettersen New Member

I got my printer with order #1199 to Norway just before christmas (shipped early dec).

17. NickW

NickW New Member

#1356 waiting here. I contacted them back in December and they said I should see shipping info soon. I hope you have emailed them slider, I don't know if it will in fact help but it helped me feel better. With that said in about 2 weeks any good feelings from my contact will be dried up...

18. 330SC

330SC Member

I hope that big shipment on the 27th covers all the way up to #1959.

2 people like this.
  19. NickW

NickW New Member

Hmm, well if a "Big Shipment" is arriving on the 27th. I would guess that they start shipping on the 3rd, and take another week-2 weeks, so maybe I will hear form them mid Feb...

20. slider

slider New Member

The reply I got via email suggested current orders will be shipped in the next two weeks as a new shipment was due at the end of the week just gone.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.