My R2 v1 bed pogo pins started to fail, and Robo quickly sent me a new v2 bed. I'm running my machine stock with their buildtak surface on the v2 bed. I should note, I am able to complete prints on my R2 - but the gaps in my first layer are something I didn't have prior to the bed swap. Here's what I've done so far: Auto-leveling has been disabled in Octoprint (replaced with a G28 vs the 2.0 firmware G36). v2 bed has manually leveled/fine-tune leveled. z-offset currrently set to -6.52 Originally, I tweaked a R2 S3D profile from @Ed Ferguson dated 2017-08-27 (linked here) I'm using eSun PLA+ filament. I used to run 215/60 on the previous v1 PEI bed with Ed's profile - but those settings v2 Buildtak bed made parts were near impossible to remove! Lowering my hot end to 205 and bed to 45 has made print removal much easier, and hasn't had any effect on first layer gaps, and has reduced stringing too (retraction distance 1.50mm, speed 2400mm/min). I've included a photo gallery with details/settings in the comments - please feel free to leave comments and refer to them (I'll update the gallery as needed): https://photos.app.goo.gl/9y4mpd4eDEgXTGky5 Using these guides (visual Ultimaker and Simplify3D Print Quality) and previous forum discussions here, I believe I likely have the following issue(s): Under extruding Extrusion Multiplier tweak needed (never touched that setting) first layer width/height print temp z-offset closer (hesitant to touch this - when lowered to -6.50 or lower, prints SUPER hard to remove) I know to want a "perfect" first layer might be akin to madness, but I know the gaps I have can be sealed up a bit more. I feel like my Simplify3D profile isn't translating variables correctly, or I'm missing something else that should be obvious. Been toying with this issue for about a week, and figured I should seek some guidance from you all I've also included my current S3D profile.