1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Shipment has arrived!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Coby Robo 3D, Oct 11, 2013.

1. algares

algares New Member

Hello, I'm a January backer and I haven't received anything. Getting a bit annoyed that web orders are shipped! Thanks guys! This shows great organization from your part. I know different parts of the world and it is hard but come on! All kickstarter backers should be first no matter what! Kickstarter needs to implement a system like paypal to get our money back if something like this happens. I backed a couple of other projects on KS and they have been really bad experiences too. Vicam Plus is one and Dash 2.0 Wallet both non working piece of crap stuff. You got to see it to believe it!

2. polylac

polylac New Member

@algares, hi but we are not the robo3d team here... so you can tell us what's wrong, but no like we are the guys, thanks for this.

But anyway I can help you. I another thrad someone said that if a order got missed, you should write an email. It seems that some orders got mixed up. Some early ones send them an email and got theyrs almost immedeatly.

And for the other kickstarters, this is the risk somene takes... You support an idea and maybe it works maybe not. If you want to be sure you have to wait till they are in business, or not...

3. algares

algares New Member

@polylac thanks for the reply. I know the Robo 3D team is not around this forums much but it's worth a try.
    I already emailed Braydon and he replied that his shipping guy was going to get back to me. After 3 days of waiting for the shipping guy email. I emailed back and Braydon told me to wait 7 days or so for the reply :/ I understand the risks of kick starter but I wanted to also express my frustration. The Vicam Plus was a iPhone 5 waterproof case that works with the go pro mounts. The case doesn't even closes properly. The Dash 2.0 wallet was the worse leather work ever. Its like a $1 wallet. Cheers

4. polylac

polylac New Member

@algares: I understand your frustration but I think this is not the right place to complain about in that way.

Bur write your experience about the robo3d (team) here if they write (or not) after 7 days.

5. Racegrafix

Racegrafix Active Member

They are actually doing things correctly, even if it doesn't look like it to some. Kickstarter orders are not guaranteed to ever be fulfilled. Web orders fall under a complete other set of legal rules. Web orders need more attention to stay on track than kickstarter orders, or else they will run into a major can of worms. They are sending out both, so if you look at it that way, not much to complain about. If that's a problem, you should never ever ever use kickstarter to help fund a project, let someone else do it.

6. David Mortlock

David Mortlock Active Member

I believe they did state though that all kickstarter orders would be shipped before they started on web orders.

If there is a reason why this cannot be fulfilled then an announcement to that effect would be appreciated by those affected, I am sure.

7. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

I've said it before but they seem to operate under the "The squeaky wheel gets the grease"

8. Liew

Liew New Member

Hi, I'm backer #768 (from Malaysia), just to let you guys to know mine 3D printer just arrive by Monday 23 Dec 2013, deliver by DHL from china ZheJiang, Made by China as previous Robo Team show out picture. I know those guys who haven't received their printer are angry as I'm, what I'm suggest is send them personal email robo3dprinter@gmail.com to updated status as I did, hope is help:)

2 people like this.
  9. NickW

NickW New Member

Hey Liew, thanks for the info. Did you get shipping info or did it just show up for you?

10. Liew

Liew New Member

Yes, I got the DHL tracking code