1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

The CES 2016 Robo3D R1+Plus

Discussion in 'Show and Tell' started by daniel871, Apr 5, 2016.

1. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Hopefully the steppers and electronics were already scavenged since they are the same as most other printers (OK, could be a smoothie board). If ditching 3D printing entirely <shrug> Let it go.

Geof likes this.
  2. daniel871

daniel871 Well-Known Member

I kept everything that wasn't bent/cracked on the R1 and what wasn't burned by the catastrophic power failure on the R1+.

Also, I have a working printer by another manufacturer that I'm using to print random widgets and stuff every day, so it made the decision to chunk everything that couldn't directly be used as a spare part for the working printer easy.

#62 daniel871, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Geof and mark tomlinson like this.
  3. KTMDirtFace

KTMDirtFace Well-Known Member

Lol thats funny, its also funny that you still hang out here if the robo is so terrible. Even your free one got owned lol

It is a good forum here I like it.

I wish I had video'd me ending my macbook pro's life. What a pile of shit that thing was. Everyone loves them but mine burned up the charging port 3 TTIMES... the last time it did it .. it got hit by a slege hammer and my boots in the garage.

Geof likes this.