1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Does Anyone know which order number the Robo Team is on?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by agump, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric New Member

Yesterday they told me on facebook page that my order 2449 is going to be shipped right away!... Im waiting my shipping track code :)

2 people like this.
  2. Nemesiscoins

Nemesiscoins New Member

I should also note I requested to wait until May for the new version so my wait time was really short.

3. Mikethinks

Mikethinks Active Member

LOL ok...cause everything you read on the internet is true...Bonjour

4. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

According to team robo they're getting 20/day out and they'll be up to JIT delivery come 2 weeks.

That's the hope at least.

5. Eric

Eric New Member

DHL says tuesday as Estimated Delivery Date day. Its on internet, that must be true too... ;)

6. Mahydraal

Mahydraal New Member

just received my printer yesterday after 10 weeks, and im very happy with the quality so far...However, i am unable to control the printer even though my laptop registers as being connected to it. im using the matter control software, and my printer is the autoleveling ABS+PLA model.

please help, im not sure what could be causing the disconnect....the printer just does not respond at all to my home commands or any other commands i send it....is there a driver other than what is included in the user manual nad repetier host software/matter control?

7. AxisLab

AxisLab Well-Known Member

It seems lots of people are noticing this issue lately. From what I know there is a very specific order and process of installing the driver. Make sure to follow it step by step including when to plug in or power on the machine or computer.
    Also are you plugging in directly to the computer or using a hub?

EDIT: also this threat is getting long enough as it is, if you still have the problem after that, it may be good to start a new thread about it. Then others with the same problem can find it easier too.

8. Mahydraal

Mahydraal New Member

Right, I understand.

I figured it out eventually, after about an hour of tinkering with the sequence, I figured out that the computer had to be on, the the printer had to be on, the you had to download repetier host and the manual driver, and the matter control software, then plug I the printer and let the drivers install, then add the printer to matter control, at which point, matter control should recognize the printer automatically, and assign it a communication port (on windows) then, hey presto, you are ready to print...now I just need to find out how to reconfigure the z axis, to make it not run into the print bed when homed or just beginning a print...so fary first layer adhesion has been good....too good, the prints are difficult to remove and end up having a very compressed first layer(s).

2 people like this.
  9. Krish

Krish Member

Got an email that Order #2555 is ready to be shipped. Ordered on May 07 2014, shipment email on June 01 2014. This is exactly in line with their 4-6 week estimate when I ordered. Good work!

10. Lwm

Lwm New Member

okay I'm confused how can order 2555 be shipped when orders 100+ more before have heard nothing.

11. Invertmast

Invertmast Active Member

Im 2462 and was told a week ago that mine was expected to ship out by the end of last week. I havent gotten anything else besides that.

12. Roger

Roger New Member

Hello,
    Can anyone tell us what the last orders served? In ABS/PLA model.
    Please!!
    I'm waiting for two months!!!

Thanks

13. Dan_

Dan_ New Member

order 2111 ABS/PLA received today.

14. tfrost1980

tfrost1980 New Member

We seem to be getting some conflicting info here Dan was order # 2111 and just received his today yet Robo told Eric his number of 2449 is shipping this week. Thats a big difference. Sounds like they are a few hundred units behind what they are claiming:(

15. Invertmast

Invertmast Active Member

Its hard to say, but if they had 100+ orders of just filament, then it wouldnt be hard to be up to order 2449

2 people like this.
  16. AxisLab

AxisLab Well-Known Member

Please keep in mind the order numbers are not just for machines. Anytime someone orders filament, replacement parts, t-shirts or possibly anytime Robo prints a shipping label it counts towards a new order number.
    This thread (which I can't wait for it to die) is a very tentative way of peeking at ABOUT where they may be, but is by no means a perfect science.
    If one machine (order #) comes in with issues and needs new parts or testing, it will take longer to ship out than the next maybe perfect 20 machines (#'s). Leaving the numbers to get mixed up.

All the numbers are, are a small way to help Robo, keep track of orders, but there are no perfect situations that will have them going out in perfect order.

17. Krish

Krish Member

Just confirming, I received a message on facebook as well as I had been communicating with them previously re sales queries. They sent a message randomly and told me on facebook that it will be shipping soon, the very next day I got an email confirmation from both Robo3d and DHL with tracking details. Mine is a shipment to Australia if it makes any difference and is an ABS + PLA model.

DHL estimated delivery is on 6th of June. Can't wait!

18. Galaxius

Galaxius Well-Known Member

If you haven't got any filament yet 3dprintergear.com.au have a 20% off filament end of financial year sale on. Free shipping on orders over $150, a good reason to stock up. I've been using their standard pla with great results and have some of their standard abs to try after i do some bigger pla prints. I ordered few more spools and some laywood the other day. Looking forward to trying abs and especially the laywood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. Krish

Krish Member

Thanks for the heads up Galaxius! I already got some 1kg spools of pla and abs from Bilbycnc for now, but I may grab some other filaments to play with like the colorfabb xt.

20. Kirk

Kirk Member

I just received my printer today:D. order 2276 ordered on Mar 26th, but not upset about the wait as I got all the upgrades on my machine:).

printing with it now...seems like it all about the tweaks for different materials.

Hope yours shows up soon:)

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.